Monday, June 05, 2006

Vile bodies



Now that tens of things have been put away in my workroom and you can at least see the tabletop my thoughts are turning back to the collaboration. Rummaging through my samples I found these two bits of bodies resulting from a life drawing class to which I took my sewing machine. Not a huge success from the drawing point of view but I like the texture of these, particularly the top one which gives a whole new meaning to the expression 'fireside tartan.' I think this will be the start of my tart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have spent ages roaming around you blog site.
Marvellous. You have such a lovely imagination!!
Cumbrae.,.reminded me of holidays in Millport when i was but a young lass...eons ago!!
Know Sara in Sweden..but can't leave her a comment cos I'm not a blogger.
Loved what you did with the school children...all those flowers!!
Thank you for an entertaining hour! DotfromOz

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Exciting Sally......can't wait to see what you get up to next!

Maggie H.

Sara lechner said...

wonderful!