Sunday, July 13, 2008

More mural

The mural is progressing a-pace. Today we began on the jewellery. We decided to embed beads and sparkles in wood filler and then paint over them. I tried a kind of pebble dash technique with sequins. The street was strewn with them. Looked like the residue from some kind of punk wedding. Tonight we painted over them but you'll have to wait till tomorrow for the pics.

The accolades continue from everyone from the above mentioned punks to Lord Glasgow himself, he of the the grandly graffitied Kelburn Castle although the word graffiti doesn't sit well with Lord G who prefers to call his a mural too.







1 comment:

Digitalgran said...

This is fantastic Sally! Lucky you having a Big Bro who can do that. I love that idea in the bottom photo, it's all going to look great. I haven't visited my blogs for ages and I can see I have to come back for a longer visit to catch up.