Follow by Email

Friday, April 23, 2010

Shrunken Head



Of course my hat is the right size. It’s my head that’s shrunk.



I did indeed wear it in the shower whilst violently rubbing my head with old vegetable net. I boiled it,



(the hat, not my head),I plunged it into cold water, I threw it about the place and it still flatly refused to shrink.



Life is too short to fight with it any more. I gave it to it’s lucky recipient who will just have to grow a new head. I have other plans. A bit of housework might be a good idea, judging by this shot…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Christianlouboutinmy.com,the summer is coming,what are you waiting for,just come and go shopping,here are our featured and best-seller christian louboutin products:chanel shoes chanel shoes jimmy choo jimmy choo manolo blahnik manolo blahnik louis vuitton shoes louis vuitton shoes Tory Burch Shoes and so on.

grumpy but gorgeous said...

looks great! how long did it take you to make that?