Saturday, April 17, 2010

That shrinking feeling






I have been trying my hand at a shrink to fit Noro hat from Debbie Stroller’s Happy Hooker. My front loader just isn’t man enough for the job I suspect perhaps it washes at a cool temperature. The machine is so old all the instructions have worn off. I’m not quite up to felting by hand at the moment but I did think I’d put some bubble wrap and the reluctant hat in the bottom of the shower stall tomorrow.



Now who can I get to take the picture? Before felting….very attractive



After two goes in my rotten washing machine. Would make a lovely cake cosy or a hat for the elephant man.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats the ugliest thing i have ever seen..ever

i love love said...

it would have been nicer if it those were beanie hats..i love beanie hats and free mp3...

LadyMactans said...

those people can shush. i love that hat! i would wear it... if it fit. i have a tiny head, though.