Sunday, January 06, 2008

It's for yoohoo!





We took a trip to Balloch on Loch Lomond side today and I forgot my camera - so no change there then. I had a half hearted go with my phone in a very cavalier point and squirt fashion because I had no confidence I would be able to download it. But it's easy when you can get your hands on the cable that connects it to your PC. I'm most impressed. Might even try and unload some of video of my feet with a soundtrack that says thing like ' Give me the phone.....I know how to work it.....no, you're doing it wrong!' It's called happy schlepping.

2 comments:

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Lovely weather... photo took ages to download onto the page.... but worth it. How's the leg?
Best wishes
Maggie

Sally Webster said...

Leg improving thanks Maggie. All I had to do was stop putting foot behind head!