Monday, October 09, 2006

Big Draw Day one


Day one of Big Draw was a big success. I had a group of seven woman to amuse for an hour and the planned activities lasted exactly that length of time. No one complained or spilt ink down themselves.

Did I mention they brought with them three times that number of children under 5 also demanding to draw? Fortunately I had a colleague with me and she amused the kids as best she could. The Pound Shop felt pens held out very well. At one point she had them doing kinetic drawing - walking in a circle round the table, drawing as they went. Very inventive I thought.

My ladies were extremely courageous and up for a bit of experimentation. I think these drawings are super. I like the wet ones best. Tomorrow, more faces from another town.







No comments: