Thursday, October 19, 2006

Whats under your bed?

.
Off to life class tonight - oooohhhh, scary, man! Going to do it though. Here is an online store belonging to one of my favourite drawing blogs. Perceiver till you get to see the portraits on the first page. If you see nothing, press the link underneath the blank space. You'll see the instructions once you get there. These are 'almost' blind drawings. I love the way this guy draws.

In the meantime here are some more highlights from my under the bed collection. I'm looking for a style but haven't quite settled on anything yet. I do love the mad, coloured ones though. Feel they are more me somehow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sally fantastic drawings. My fav is the last but one from the bottom (excuse pun!!). Very ethereal. Helen

Pam Annesley said...

Sally, you are sooo good at these drawings.
Pam