Follow by Email

Friday, February 10, 2006

Upper, middle and lower class


Who remembers the old John Cleese, Ronnie Barker and Ronnie Corbet sketch? That's what this reminds me of.

I'm upper class, so I look down on THEM, I'm middle class so I look up to HIM but down on HIM. I'm lower class.....and strangely enough I don't remember the punchline. Anyone?

In reality they are mad skulls waiting to be made into mad heads. I found the necks in the Scrapstore. They have a lable inside them saying Bulmer & Lumb.

, Bradford, England. Textile manufacturers. How green of them to go to the trouble of giving their used thread cones to the Scrapstore. I do like the concept of recycling.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Sally,
absolutely love the heads, and the tales of the children, I laughed out loud while reading, getting funny looks from DH