Thursday, May 04, 2006

Miracle Grow

It was flowers as far as the eye could see at flower school today. A combination of the primary five helpers and the simpler stitching technique took the children ahead in leaps and bounds. Seventeen little flowers are now completed giving me the opposite problem to the one I thought I had. Am I going to be able to string the project out to fill the time allocated? Don't think it's much of a problem as all the flowers have still to be cut out and attached to their background fabric with addition of stems, leaves and bugs and I only have three weeks to go. The school would like it finished for parent evening - so no pressure then!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh the little darlings, I bet they can't wait for your lessons Sally, something they will always remember

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Brilliant Sally. they are so lucky to have you working with them. Wonderful inspiration.Maggie H.