Saturday, February 17, 2007

What's on the pins.

I'm currently challenging myself with Lucy Neatby's Fiesta Feet. Lucy, Lucy, Lucy! What did I ever do to you?

By the way, any other Lime 'n Violet podcast listeners out there? I discovered them recently and just love them to bits. They get side tracked so often that sometimes there is very little chat about knitting in their hour long show. Sometimes I struggle with their accents (as I'm sure they would with mine) and am not entirely sure what they are saying. The reason I love them so is that they cackle, guffaw, hoot, shriek and belly laugh their way through. I sit there with the cordless headphones on grinning like a Jack o' lantern not at all sure what I'm listening to but having a wonderful time.

3 comments:

Gill said...

Wow, Sally - those are some socks!! Love them to bits.....

Emily said...

I like Lime&Violet too...

Anonymous said...

Yes, Lime and Violet are on my podcast faves, along with Cast On and Craft Sanity. Who needs TV?

Cindy