Sunday, September 17, 2006

For Shirley



Hi Shirley! Glad you found me. Just for you, here's in the dramatic sunset over Cumbrae tonight. It was my good buddie Digital Gran who inspired me to try photographing landscape with her beautiful pictures of Wales. I've visited your part of the world too, North Carolina, with my parents-in-law who used to work for IBM. Dearly beloved and I love Rothesay and spend every spare moment there. If you have a browse back through the summer months you'll find lots of cycling pics, quite a few with hoods up and gloves on. Well, you'll know what Scottish summers are like!

3 comments:

Digitalgran said...

Hi Sally. Thanks for the plug(s)
I have a feeling people are getting a bit tired of mine by now, but as I haven't been doing much else.......
Your sunset is beautiful. Mags

Sally Webster said...

Next time you're in town, come and see me in my grumpy shop Birdie. I'm only a ferry ride away.

Zaz said...

this is a lovely set of pictures Sally ..............inspired by Mags??? who wouldnt be huh?

might even get my camera out - if we ever see the sun again here ;-)