Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Exit plan

Who me? Defeated? Never!


I've come up with a master plan for my last hour in the school on Thursday. Because the wall hanging is pretty well over bar the shouting and the work the children are engaged in now is an extra project anyway, I thought I would take in my sewing machine. The school have ordered two machines and various books about machine embroidery and I'm sure a demonstration would be helpfull. I'd be happy to let the more able and sensible children, handpicked by their teachers, have a play with it too. It would save me from running about like a collie dog growing at the more vacant sheep. It might also result in more work. What I am saying!!!! I want to go BACK to this school?????? Good grief, isn't a night's sleep a miraculous thing?

No comments: