Saturday, March 10, 2007

A ripping time


We had another lovely day of gluing and sticking in the museum with just a slight hiatus at the beginning. I pointed to a large table of old magazines and told them those were for ripping up. How very literal children can be. I turned my back for a second and was defend by the sound of paper tearing. When I spun round, a volcanic explosion of magazine page fragments was erupting from a group of children whose hands were a blur.
Whoa! Not that kind of ripping! You've got to have a reason before you can rip. Either you like the picture or you like the colour. 'What's your reason?' I demanded of one of the culprits. I like doing this she replied......not unreasonably.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've just had a mini tour of your blog and it's so entertaining and also very praiseworthy - keep up the good fight!!! Those silvery fingers actually look like a photographer's dream.
Evie x