Friday, January 27, 2006

Stick to your man



Phew! Almost all the collage jumping jacks finished and strung. Spent the day on my knees in the gym hall with 33 cries for assistance ringing in my ears. I had gone in early to try and initiate the student teacher into the mysteries of limb attachment but it didn't seem to make much difference. However, you'll see from the photo above that this siren has found herself a willing footballer by swiftly elbowing his significant other out the way. They really do seem to have a life of their own, these guys.

There were of course two bad boys in the group.

No group would be complete without them. They managed to 'loose' their legs. Loosing patience, I told them to make new legs but they chose to assemble their puppet as an amputee instead. No comment...............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so interesting - how did you do the faces, Sally?

Sally Webster said...

Hi Anon!

Faces are just torn up papers. Check previous post 'More faces than the town clock' for how to.

Anonymous said...

Sally, I have been trying to e mail you for the past few days but they keep getting returned. I'll keep trying
Marysia